The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ToDoTLV’s website, social media channels, offline services, payment and cancellation policy, and more.
- Access: By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ToDoTLV’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Terminology: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, “participant”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, and “ToDoTLV” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Israel. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- License: Unless otherwise stated, ToDoTLV and/or its licensors owns the intellectual property rights for all material on this website, or used content owned by others with permission. This includes text, photos, videos, and any other media. All intellectual property rights are reserved to ToDoTLV and the providers of content used with permission. You may view and/or print pages this website for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You may not republish, sell, rent or sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy, redistribute content found in this website.
- Hyperlinking to our Content: You may share or distribute hyperlinks to our website as long the link or the content relating to it: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site; (d) would not reflect poorly on ToDoTLV, its owners, staff, affiliates and partner (e) would not present false accusations on the company, its services, owners, staff and partners. Publishers of leading links to this website which do not comply to these terms may be prosecuted and held reliable for all trial expenses.
- Online Payments and Reservations: This website offers reservation and payments for tours and other services provided by ToDoTLV, its associates and partners.
Prices and their currency (NIS, USD, EURO, etc.) may change without prior notice.
Reservations are complete only after full payment is complete. If for any reason full payment has not been complete and you wish to book your reservation, contact us via mail or phone and special arrangements will be discussed.
Disclaimer: Payments in this website may be conducted by technologies developed by a 3rd party developer or company. Although we chose to work with top developers, ToDoTLV is not responsible for any mishaps which might occur by using these 3rd party payment systems.
Discounts and Coupons: We may offer discounts, coupons and other special offers. These may be presented as numeric codes, passwords, QR codes, etc. ToDoTLV hold the right to change the terms of using these special offers without prior notice, including changing the sum of the discount, change expiration date, etc.
- Cancellation/changes made by Customer:
Cancellation should be notified by email and/or phone call.
Cancellation of a single day tour up to 48 hours before the booked tour entitles a refund minus 10% and any processing fees which may apply. Cancellation less than 48 hour before this activity will not entitle any refund.
Cancellation of a multi-day tour up to 1 week before the booked tour entitles a refund minus 10% and any processing fees which may apply. Cancellation less than a week before this activity will not entitle any refund.
Cancellation of a group’s private tour, or any other special arrangement/activity/service ToDoTLV provides:
Up to 1 week before the booked tour entitles a refund minus 50% and any processing fees which may apply.
Up to 2 week before the booked tour entitles a refund minus 20% and any processing fees which may apply.
Up to 1 month before the booked tour entitles a refund minus 10% and any processing fees which may apply.
Cancellation less than one week before a private tour or special arrangement/activity/service activity will not entitle any refund.
Refunds will be made via money wire, PayPal, check, or any other money transfer available for ToDoTLV at the time of refund.
Change of date: should a participant ask to change the date or hour of booked activity:
Single day tours: participants can join similar tours on different dates, based on available places. If a participant could not find a new date for a tour, cancellation term as stated above will apply.
Multi-day tours, private tours and special arrangements/activities/services: two weeks notice is required. If the notice was given on time, participants can join similar tours on different dates, based on available places. If a participant could not find a new date for a tour, cancellation term as stated above will apply.
Joining late to a tour or not appearing at the time and location decided without prior notice will not entitle the participant to any refund. This policy covers all scenarios which may lead to being late/not appearing, including change of itinerary, traffic related reasons, and more.
- Cancellation by ToDoTLV: We reserve the right to cancel a tour if circumstances demand. If the cause of cancellation was not achieving the minimal number of participants, or if for any reason the guide (or any other vital staff member) could not be present at the time of the tour, participants will receive full refund, or may choose to participate in another activity conducted by ToDoTLV, of the same value. Participants will have no further claims towards ToDoTLV in such cases.
- Liability of ToDoTLV during Tour/Other Service Provided by the Company:
Taking part in any activity of ToDoTLV is on each participant’s own risk. ToDoTLV will not be reliable for any health or property damage caused to a participant during activity.
During activity, the tour guide/staff member of ToDoTLV is in charge. Heed to their instructions at all times. ToDoTLV will not be reliable for any health or property damage caused to a participant due to their ignoring the guide’s instructions.
All participants must heed the laws and restrictions of the state of Israel at any time during the activity. ToDoTLV will not be reliable for any health or property damage caused to a participant due to their ignoring of local law.
All participants must carry at all time valid passport or any other acceptable identification acceptable by the authorities of Israel.
All participants must be in good health for extended walking and physical activity, and valid healthcare insurance. ToDoTLV will not be reliable for any health damage caused to a participant due to their ignoring of physical limitations.
All participants must be responsible for sufficient hydration during the activity. We recommend carrying at least 1 liter of water for every hour of activity. ToDoTLV will not be reliable for any health damage caused to a participant due to their ignoring of hydration.
Some activities may include visiting 3rd party establishments, such as restaurants of bars. Each participant is responsible for his own wellbeing while visiting these 3rd party foundations. If a participant has any food related limitations (for instance: peanuts allergy, sesame allergy, sensitivity for gluten, eggs, soy, spicy food, etc.) they are the sole responsible for inquiring before consuming any food or beverage served by these 3rd party foundations. ToDoTLV will not be reliable for any damage caused to a participant who did not inquire about the ingredients of served food and beverages. Also, ToDoTLV will not be responsible for any damage which may be caused to any participant while visiting a 3rd party establishment, or by using its services.
Misbehaviour of Participant: Should a participant in a tour behave in an unacceptable manner (including threaten the wellbeing of other participants, staff members or bystanders), ToDoTLV reserves the right to ask that person to leave the tour at once. No refund will be given in this case. Misbehaviour includes acts such as cursing, drinking alcohol, harassment, vandalism, and any other act our field staff member sees fit to this description. ToDoTLV reserves the right to press charges if any damage to lives, reputation or commercial activity is caused by that person.
- Iframes: Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
- Reservation of Rights: We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By keeping the link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
- Removal of Links from Our Website: If you find any links on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- Content Accuracy: Whilst we do our best to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- Content Liability: We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
- Disclaimer: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Credit & Contact Information: These Terms and conditions was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. Adjustments and edits were conducted by ToDoTLV. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.